Analysis of Residential Curbside Collection of Organics
CSWD is exploring additional residential organics diversion opportunities by evaluating curbside collection of organics in terms of economic and environmental impacts in various scenarios. In August 2012, CSWD contracted with Skumatz Economic Research Associates to assist with this endeavor. The study should be completed in the spring of 2013.
The following are links to electronic versions of the RFP and other related documents:
- RFP for Analysis of Residential Curbside Collection of Organics
- Residential Organics Collection Project Final Report (2001, CSWD)
- Vermont & CSWD Waste Composition Studies Comparisons (2010, CSWD)
- Household Solid Waste Survey Report (2011, CSWD)
- CSWD Drop-Off Compost Tons by Fiscal Year (2012, CSWD)
- Analysis of Consolidated Collection Systems for CSWD (2012, DSM Environmental Services)
Questions concerning this project should be addressed to Nancy Plunkett at nplunkett[at]cswd[dot]net or 802-872-8100 x222.